Friday, September 26, 2008

SHOCK! Renee Zellweger in breast cancer scare


Image: Google

Bridget Jones actress says she found two lumps

Renee Zellweger has revealed she had a cancer scare 12 years ago.

The actress was worried when she found two lumps in her breasts during self examination.

‘I thought, “Oh, I know what you do now. You find out what that is.” So I went and found out,’ she tells Self magazine.

‘I was like, “Let's just have it over with. Get in there, stab away, get your little crunchy bit or whatever you're looking for, put it in the mail and we'll call it a day.”

'Then I had a weird couple of days waiting for the phone call.’

Renee, 39, was later diagnosed with fibroadenomas - benign breast tumours – which she describes as ‘a fancy word for nothing.’

But she says the experience changed her: 'I pay attention, I do get my check-ups.’

Source

No comments: