Sunday, September 28, 2008

Victoria and David Beckham: Bring in a whopping $109 Million in Perfume Company



Victoria Beckham has revealed that her and husband David's perfume company is worth a whopping £109 million.

The firm has earned the huge amount just 2 years after it launched and Posh is confident it will continue to grow.

‘We’ve just had some great news from our fragrance business – it’s now worth £109 million and we haven’t even scratched the surface in America. That’s not including my jeans or sunglasses range,’ she tells The Sun.

‘Things are really positive for me and I feel so content. I feel proud of myself because I’ve worked for it and, let’s face it, I don’t have to.’

Victoria, 34, and David, 33, launch their new his and hers range Signature in New York this week.

Their first line, Intimately, went on sale in 2006.

Photo

Source

No comments: