Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Victoria Beckham's new haircut 'took a month to plan'




Hairdresser says Posh needed persuading

The stylist responsible for Victoria Beckham's latest hairdo says they worked on the idea since August.

Hairdresser Garren chopped off Posh's bob in favour of a pixie crop in time for New York Fashion Week.

'Victoria didn't do this on a whim,' he says. 'She called my salon in August, asked to speak to me personally and said she wanted to change her hair.

'She said that everybody had said she had to talk to me - including Naomi Campbell.'

Garren used their month-long discussions to convince Victoria, 34, that a shorter look would suit her.

'I looked through pictures of all her past styles and said, "You're so not a long-haired girl!",' he says.

'I just started cutting and creating... I said, "I've got to take all of this off - you'll look adorable!"

'As soon as I was finished, she stood up, did a 360 in the mirror and said "I love it!"'

Source and Photo

No comments: