Friday, October 10, 2008

Angelina Jolie broody for Brad


Credit: askmen.com

Angelina Jolie never wanted to conceive naturally until she met partner Brad Pitt.

The 33-year-old actress - who has three adopted children Maddox, Pax and Zahara, two-year-old daughter Shiloh and two-month-old twins Vivienne and Knox with Brad - had not considered getting pregnant until she fell in love with 44-year-old Brad.

She said: "I think one of the life changing things that Brad did for me, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant. I never felt that it was the right thing to do. I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to getting pregnant. I suddenly wanted to. It's one of those things you can't explain.

"I wouldn't trade that experience for the world. It taught me a lot about life, just the process of it, and now we have three other beautiful children that wouldn't otherwise be here."

Angelina's interview accompanies a series of intimate shots of the actress taken by Brad.

In one of the black and white pictures, which features on the front of W magazine, Angelina is seen breastfeeding one of the twins.

Angelina revealed she was comfortable showing off her post-pregnancy body in the shots, because Brad made her feel "sexy".

She added: "I'm with a man who's evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful, because of the journey it has taken and what it has created. He genuinely sees it that way. So I genuinely feel even sexier."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Angelina+Jolie-23100.html

No comments: