Monday, October 06, 2008

Angelina Jolie Flaunts Her Post-Baby Body At Changeling Premiere


Angelina Jolie Photo: Wenn

The new mum comes out of hiding in New York...

Angelina Jolie has made her first public appearance since giving birth at the premiere of her new film The Changeling.

The new mum showed off her flawless figure in a fitted black strapless dress, accompanied by partner Brad Pitt.

Reports claimed that Angelina had spiralled into post-natal depression since the birth of Knox and Vivienne in July, but she showed no signs of fatigue as she confidently posed for the cameras and chatted to the press in New York.

However, she did admit that looking after a brood of six was tiring.

“We are a little bit (sleep deprived). We have some help a couple of nights a week, so on those nights we catch up on our sleep,” she told People.com.

“I leave work and I go right home to the kids and I’m always checking on them in the middle of the night.”

But, despite this, the actress insists she is revelling in the joys of motherhood:

“Everyone’s great. The babies are getting big and healthy and developing personalities,” she enthused.

“I run around with all the other kids, and I’m breastfeeding, which I think is a part of your body’s recovery. I feel great (and) feel very happy that they're healthy.”

She adds of their time in the south of France, “We are surrounded by friends and so happy there, and I think it has been so great for everyone.”

However, she confesses that she was a little hesitant about returning to the spotlight after spending months away from Hollywood.

“(I’m) not nervous as much as I just took a deep breath because it's been so long. It felt a little strange," she admitted.

The actress plays a mother whose son is kidnapped in the Clint Eastwood-directed flick.

Source

No comments: