Friday, October 31, 2008

Britney Spears Talks Sex Romps And Head-Shaving In Tell-All Doc



The singer lifts the lid on her troubled past...

Britney Spears is setting the record straight about her head-shaving episode, alleged sex romps and bitter divorce in a candid documentary.

The programme – which has been bought by Sky 1 – is sure to be the most eagerly-anticipated of the year.

Cameras followed the pop princess for six months as she gradually bounced back from her highly-public breakdown at the start of the year.

Britney tells MTV News, “I wanted to make it because I started to feel like I wasn’t being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in.

“This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I’ve been through – and where I’m headed.”

Sky executive Louisa Forsyth says, “Britney is an icon and the world has been fascinated by her story. Now she will reveal the truth in her own words.”

Britney: For The Record is due to be shown on Sky 1 in December.

Source

No comments: