Monday, October 27, 2008

Charlie Sheen's son worry



Charlie Sheen is worried about having sons.

The actor, who confirmed last week he and wife Brooke Mueller will welcome twin boys into the world in April, is unsure what to expect because he is only experienced in raising girls.

Charlie, who has three daughters from previous relationships, told People magazine: "It's going to be extremely different. I don't know how to deal with boys. But I didn't know how to deal with girls when I had them either, so I guess it's all an education."

However, Charlie - who has daughters Sam, four, and Lola, three with ex-wife Denise Richards and 23-year-old Cassandra with ex-girlfriend Paula Profitt - insists he is delighted with the news.

He added: "We know it's boys and it's pretty cool. We're thrilled."

After announcing he and Brooke were starting a family together, Charlie, 42, said: "Brooke and I are thrilled! She's the best stepmom my children could ever hope for. Seeing her love and affection with those three, I know she'll be an amazing mom."

Source

No comments: