Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kate Moss: Values friends and family more then her career



Kate Moss loves her professional life but she values friends and family more than her career.

'I'm workaholic,' she admits. 'A person who likes to live day by day. But I’m a friend to my friends – I like having dinner with them and a chat. And I don’t consider myself to be a materialistic person at all. I don’t need diamonds.'

Every evening, Kate, 34, likes to put daughter Lila, 6, to bed.

'It's the best part of the day,' she says. 'I kiss her goodnight and she's so adorable. She’s my most valued treasure. I try to spend as much time as I can with her.

'She’s always after me – we both seek each other out. The worst bit is when I have to leave and she asks me: "Why do you have to go?"

'It’s very hard on her when I travel, which is why I’m never away more than two days.'

The fashionista doesn't want Lila to become a model like her mum at the age of 14 and have to deal with the pressures of being in the public eye.

'My dream is for my daughter to be happy,' says Kate. 'I want her to grow up like a normal girl, far from fame.'

Photo and Source

No comments: