Saturday, October 04, 2008

Lindsay Lohan revealed she wants to adopt a child



Lindsay Lohan has revealed she'd love to adopt a child.

The actress, who came clean about her relationship with Samantha Ronson last month, is keen to become a mum.

‘At some point, I want to adopt,’ she says. ‘A child in need or a newborn from another country. I’m not sure.’

But Lindsay, 22, doesn’t expect her dad Michael to support her decision.

‘I’m shutting down communication with my dad for a bit until he decides to grow up,’ she tells US magazine Marie Claire.

'It’s always been up and down. Unpredictable.'

When quizzed about her romance on a US radio show last month, Lindsay said she and Sam had been together 'a very long time'.

‘People can think what they want,' she says. 'I’m really happy and that’s all that matters.

'I’ve made the decision to move forward. So, yeah, she’s a great person.’

Last month, Michael launched a verbal attack on Sam, 31 - branding her 'toxic'.

Photo and Source

No comments: