Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pamela Anderson: I've no idea how Jordan became famous



Baywatch star upset that glamour model allows her children to be filmed for her reality TV show

Pamela Anderson can’t understand how Jordan got into the spotlight.

And the former Baywatch star doesn’t approve of the fact that the 30-year-old glamour model shows her children on reality programme Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter.

‘I have no idea why she became famous,’ she says. ‘She shows off her kids all the time in TV shows – that’s beyond low. I’d never do that. Kids can’t make that decision at that age.’

Pamela, 41, says that on Pam: Girl On The Loose she banned cameras from filming her sons Brandon, 12, and Dylan, 10.

‘The only things off limits were my kids,' she tells the Daily Star. 'I love having cameras round. I’m a real exhibitionist – as if you couldn’t tell!

'People see me as a famous blonde, but I’m intelligent, too, and proud of my achievements.’

Jordan – real name Katie Price – is mum to Harvey, 6, with ex-Dwight Yorke, 36, and Junior, 3, and Princess Tiáamii, 16 months, with husband Peter Andre, 35.

Source

No comments: