Friday, October 31, 2008

Tori Spelling: I'm struggling to lose my baby weight



Actress wishes she looked like Jessica Alba

Tori Spelling has admitted that she feels pressure to slim down quickly like most Hollywood mums.



The actress, 35, welcomed baby Stella into the world in June, just a year after having son Liam.

And she feels guilty for not shedding her excess weight.

‘I look at pictures of myself and compare them to Jessica Alba, who had her baby 2 days before me,’ she says.



‘I’d see photos of her 2 months after and go: “Look at her!”’

But she’s grateful for the support of her husband Dean McDermott, 41.



‘The best way to lose weight is to make it a family affair,’ she tells In Touch.



‘It has changed my life. I’m embracing the fact that it’s a struggle for me to drop the pounds.

'It’s easier now because I’m not as focused on it. If you get obsessed, you’ll miss out on great moments with your children.’

Source

No comments: