Sunday, November 16, 2008

Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt changed my views on getting pregnant



Angelina Jolie never thought she'd experience childbirth.

The actress, 33, didn't believe it was necessary to have a baby of her own.

‘I just thought there were so many children in the world I never felt I needed to create a life' she says.

'I wasn’t sure I’d ever be comfortable with getting pregnant.’

But meeting Brad Pitt, 44, changed her views on going through labour.

‘There was a day when we both talked about wanting a large family,’ she tells The Sunday Times.

‘At the time I was only thinking of adoptive children, but he saw a big family mixed with adoptive and born children.

‘And I ended up falling in love with a man who I think was destined to have children and suddenly one day it felt right and there it was.’

The couple have six children, including Maddox, 7, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Shiloh, 2, and four-month-old twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline.

Photo and Source

No comments: