Thursday, November 06, 2008

Angelina Jolie: I don't take violence lightly



Actress unapologetic about the example she gives her kids

Angelina Jolie believes she's doing the right thing in taking 7-year-old Maddox to stores that sell knives, but says it doesn't mean she and Brad Pitt condone violence.

'I don’t walk around feeling I need to apologize or explain myself,' she says in the December issue of Harper’s Bazaar.

‘Listen, my kids play video games. I let them play with toy soldiers.
‘We don't take war and violence lightly, but we don't hide it from anybody. We say, “Mommy and Daddy have movies where we play these characters, but there's real death and violence in the world".'

Ange, 33, and Brad, 44, are also parents to 3-month-old twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, daughter Shiloh, 2, and adopted kids Pax, 4, and Zahara, 3.

Source

No comments: