Friday, November 14, 2008

Angelina Jolie: I'm ready to quit acting and be a grandma



Star is happy to step out of the limelight

Angelina Jolie admits she’s happy to stop working and become a full-time mum.

The actress has daughter Shiloh, 2, twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, 4 months and adopted kids Maddox, 7, Pax, 4 and Zahara, 3, with partner Brad Pitt, 44.

And she wants to put her career on hold to look after them.

‘I'm ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day,’ she reveals.

‘So I'm not so worried that I want to keep this pace up and try to be something and be a celebrity and be a successful actress forever.

'First and foremost I have a lot of children and I have a big
responsibility to make sure that they're growing right and that they've
got us there for them.'

But Ange, 33, hasn’t ruled out returning to the big screen if something challenging comes up.

‘I don't think I'll ever say I'm never ever going to work because maybe there's that interesting project where I feel creative,’ she tells the BBC.

'But certainly I think now I haven't worked for a year. I'll work for a few months in February. I won't work again probably for another year.'

Source

No comments: