Thursday, November 06, 2008

Anne Hathaway steps out with new man Adam Shulman



Devil Wears Prada star getting over split from Raffaello Follieri

Anne Hathaway has been snapped with new boyfriend Adam Shulman.

The couple attended a screening of her latest film Rachel Getting Married in New Orleans.

‘We met through mutual friends,’ Adam tells Life & Style.

‘I came to support Anne. We've never been to New Orleans before - it’s our first time.’

Anne, 25, is thought to have started dating the US actor last month.

'This guy I know in LA is kind of doing it for me right now,' she said recently. 'When I think of sexy, I think of him.'

She split from Italian lover Raffaello Follieri in June shortly before he was arrested for money laundering and fraud.

He was sentenced to 4½ years in prison last month after pleading guilty.

Source

No comments: