Friday, November 07, 2008

Anne Hathaway's feet mail



Anne Hathaway gets letters from fans asking for photographs of her bare feet.

The 'Rachel Getting Married' actress - who recently revealed she is dating actor Adam Shulman - is always freaked out when she gets bizarre fan mail from odd admirers.

She said: "It's nice to get good feedback from people who see the movies but I have had a few scary letters which I could really do without.

"I've had letters asking for pictures of my bare feet, which is just weird. I try not to take those too seriously because mostly everyone is really nice to me."

Anne, 25, isn't the only celebrity to have been bombarded with "weird" letters from fans.

'Pushing Daisies' star Anna Friel admits her stunning looks attract a lot of unwanted attention.

She said: "I don't really think about being a fantasy object. I'd only think about it if I got weird things through the post.

"There was a guy who sent me a photograph of his bedroom and it was walls and walls just covered in posters of me. I found that a bit freaky. And asking for knickers is weird too."

Source

No comments: