Saturday, November 15, 2008

Beyonce' would love to play Wonder Woman



Beyoncé Knowles has revealed she would love to play Wonder Woman on the big screen.

The singer wants to don the red, white and blue bathing suit in a film version of the classic comic book.

‘I want to do a superhero movie and what would be better than Wonder Woman,’ she tells the Los Angeles Times.

‘It would be great and it would be a very bold choice. A black Wonder Woman would be a very powerful thing.’

Beyoncé, 27, earned a Golden Globe nomination for her role in Dreamgirls alongside Jennifer Hudson, 27, and Jamie Foxx, 40.

‘After doing these roles that were so emotional I was thinking to myself, “OK, I need to be a superhero”,' she says.

‘I love Wonder Woman and it would be a dream come true to be that character. It sure would be handy to have that lasso.’

Photo and Source

No comments: