Monday, November 24, 2008

Christina Aguilera's career priority




Christina Aguilera claims she has never been "boy crazy".

The 'Keeps Gettin' Better' star insists being focused on her career from a young age meant she never went off the rails or let her emotions dictate her life.

Christina said: "I never went through that completely boy crazy phase because I was always so goal orientated in what I wanted as a performer and I think knowing that was my form of independence."

The 27-year-old also revealed her husband Jordan Bratman is her "rock" and says he is completely different from her father who was emotionally and physically abusive when she was growing up.

Christina, who has a 10-month-old son Max with Jordan, added to Britain's Observer magazine: "I don't think my motherhood has anything to do with my father, to be honest. I think that Jordan is such an incredible father and whether or not anything would ever happen to us, I know he would always be very much a part of Max's life.

"I can't say the same for my own father. If he had been different it might have been a different situation, but you reap what you sow."

Christina's album 'Keeps Gettin' Better - a Decade of Hits' is out now.

Source

No comments: