Friday, November 07, 2008

Christina Applegate prepares for reconstructive surgery



Actress will have the op around her 37th birthday

Christina Applegate is to have reconstructive surgery at the end of the month.

The Samantha Who? actress had a double mastectomy after she was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year.

‘I still have quite a process until this is done,’ she reveals. ‘Yes, it's hard. It sucks. But I'm not a victim.’

Christina, 36, admits the experience has completely changed her outlook on life.

‘I started looking for a beach house the day I found out I had this little disease,’ she tells TV Guide.

‘You just kind of go, “What are you waiting for to get the things that you want and the things you dream of?”

‘I don't own tomorrow or yesterday - today is all I've got. And if I don't make today good, then I'm only gonna' be pissed off tomorrow!’

Source

No comments: