Saturday, November 15, 2008

Joe Jonas insist's he didn't dump Taylor Swift for someone else



Joe Jonas insists he didn't dump Taylor Swift for someone else.

The couple enjoyed a brief romance over the summer before it ended over the phone.

But Taylor, 18, claims he broke up with her for Camilla Belle, who starred in his music video for Lovebug.

‘I never cheated on a girlfriend. It might make someone feel better to assume or imply I have been unfaithful but it is simply not true,’ Joe, 19, writes on his MySpace page.

‘Maybe there were reasons for a break up. Maybe the heart moved on. Perhaps feelings changed.

'I am truly saddened that anything would potentially cause you to think less of me.’

And he insists that he didn’t finish with Taylor in a 27 second phone call.

‘I did not end the conversation,’ he adds. ‘Someone else did. Phone calls can only last as long as the person on the other end of the line is willing to talk.’

Photo and Source

No comments: