Sunday, November 09, 2008

Leona Lewis hopes to join X-Factor judging panel



Leona Lewis has revealed that she hopes to join The X Factor judging panel in a few years' time.

The singer won the ITV1 reality show in 2006 and has gone on to become a worldwide superstar.

But Leona says she'll never forget her roots.

‘I still love The X Factor,’ she tells The Sun. ‘I Sky Plus every episode.

'Maybe I could go back on it as a judge. Not yet, but in a few years. But I think I’d be a bit lenient – I’d be crying every few seconds!’

Leona, 23, says she thinks new recruit Cheryl Cole, 25, has been doing a brilliant job.

‘Cheryl is wicked,’ she tells the Daily Star. ‘I’ve met her before and think she brings something different to the show.

‘She is quite emotional and she has come from a show similar to The X Factor, so she knows what the contestants are going through.

'I think she's done really well.’

Cheryl, 25, won a place in Girls Aloud when she appeared on Popstars: The Rivals in 2002.

Photo and Source

No comments: