Sunday, November 09, 2008

Lewis Hamilton showed love for girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger's support for his F1 Championship





Lewis Hamilton showed his gratitude for girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger's support during his F1 championship battle by giving her a present that meant more than any expensive jewels – an incognito tour of his home town Stevenage.

He took the stunning brunette, a singer with American group the Pussycat Dolls, to see the local church and his old school before dropping in at home for a roast dinner cooked by his stepmum Linda.

The 23-year-old - who became the youngest world champion in the sport's history at a thrilling race in Brazil on Sunday - said Nicole had been "incredible". "I'm crazy about her. She brings out the good in me," was how the racing ace summed up his feelings for his Hawaii-born love.

"I wanted to show her where I grew up. We drove past where I was baptised, my old school… and old house. I have happy memories of the town – and I still go to the dentist in Stevenage," he added.

After seeing the sights the duo, who've been dating for a year, slipped unnoticed into a screening of Bond movie Quantum Of Solace at the local cinema.

Nicole also accompanied her guy as he received a hero's welcome from 1,000 workers at the McLaren team's headquarters in Surrey. Delighted Lewis was given a tickertape reception – and a toy model of a McLaren supercar bosses have promised him if he wins two more world titles.

Photo and Source

No comments: