Friday, November 21, 2008

'Lonely' Leona Lewis



Leona Lewis says she gets "very lonely".

British singing sensation Leona - who reached number one in the UK and US singles charts with her second single 'Bleeding Love' - says despite her newfound celebrity status, she still feels isolated.

Leona, who won TV talent show 'The X Factor' in 2006, said: "It can be very lonely. Particularly in Los Angeles. When I was making my first album 'Spirit' it was really, really lonely because it was just me and an A and R [Artist and Repertoire] guy.

"Because of the time difference, you're in a different mindset when you're talking to people. I'd talk to people late at night Los Angeles time and they were just waking up so would be a bit tired."

Leona, 23, also revealed despite her continued global success and being lauded by stars worldwide, she is still convinced she will wake up one day to find the fairytale is over.

She added to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper: "I get scared of things not panning out the way I want them to. I wonder what I'd do if anything happened to my voice. I must be one of the most paranoid people I know. I'll miss nights out because I can't be talking over loud music. I get panicked in case something happens."

Leona's debut album 'Spirit' was reissued this week and includes bonus tracks.

Source

No comments: