Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mariah Carey waited 2 months before being intimate with Nick Cannon



Mariah Carey has revealed that she and husband Nick Cannon decided to wait for 2 months before consummating their relationship.

They started dating in February this year, but it was only after their secret wedding in the Bahamas in April that they had sex.

‘It’s not that we had no intimacy, we just didn’t have complete intimacy,’ she says. ‘It’s just me and my feelings.

‘We both have similar beliefs and I thought that it would be so much more special if we waited until after we were married. And it was, and it still is.’

Mariah, 38 – who met Nick, 28, on the set of her video Bye Bye – says part of her concern was that she nervous of getting involved after being hurt by first husband Tommy Mottola, 59.

‘I was hesitant for a long time to get into a relationship and lose control of my heart and myself as a human being,’ she tells the Daily Mirror.

‘But this was something bigger than both of us. There was no question of not being ready when I met Nick. It felt 100% right.

‘We really do feel we are soul mates. It all just clicked. It was pretty amazing.’

Photo and Source

No comments: