Saturday, November 08, 2008

Michael Jackson: Jackson 5 are not reforming



Michael Jackson has rubbished claims that Jackson 5 are reforming.

Older brother Jermaine hinted the brothers were ready for a comeback album and tour.

But Michael, 50, has no plans for a reunion.

‘My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we’ve certainly shared many great experiences,’ said the star in a statement.

‘But at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them.’

The singer is busy concentrating on his own musical comeback.

‘I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon,’ he added.

The Jackson 5, whose lineup also includes Jackie, 57, Tito, 55, and Marlon, 51, as well as unofficial member Randy, 47, rose to fame in the early 1970s.

Photo and Source

No comments: