Friday, November 28, 2008

Tom Cruise Valkyrie Bravery




Tom Cruise says he is "courageous".

The 46-year-old actor has revealed he discovered his brave side while portraying World War II German officer Claus Von Stauffenberg in new movie 'Valkyrie'.

He said: "Stauffenberg went from saying, 'Someone should shoot that b*****d' to realising, 'I'm the only one who can do it'. You can't really know until you're under that kind of pressure. I'm not saying this in some chest-pounding way, but I do feel I'd have that kind of courage."


Tom, who has a two-year-old daughter Suri with wife Katie Holmes, also said he disregarded people's advice about starring in the film, which sees him don a Nazi uniform.

He added to Details magazine, in which he featured in their Annual Power

List: "There's always someone telling you not to make a movie. When I did 'Born on the Fourth of July,' they said, 'This is going to ruin your career.

What are you doing?' Suicide? I've committed it. There were even people who didn't want me to make 'Top Gun'. "

Source

No comments: