Sunday, December 07, 2008

Angelina Jolie revealed she plans to take time off work for family



Angelina Jolie has revealed that she plans to take as much time off work as possible to spend with her family.

The 33-year-old actress and partner Brad Pitt have 6 children – adopted Maddox, 7, Pax, 4, and Zahara, 3, plus biological kids Shiloh, 2, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 4 months – and she says they come first.

'Brad and I are trying to balance our lives so that we’re there for our kids and can also make sure we’re fulfilled as people,' she tells Now.

'I haven’t worked for a year now, so I’m looking at working for a few months and then not going to work again for another year.'

Angelina also says they'll definitely adopt more children.

'I’d love to. We’ve thought about South or Latin America, but it’s very complicated.

'Brad and I aren’t married, so as a technically single woman there are lots of countries I can’t adopt from. And as a technically single man, most countries wouldn’t allow Brad to adopt at all.'

Angelina's new film Changeling, about a mother whose son is taken, is out now.

Photo and Source

No comments: