Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Brad Pitt: Some of my brain cells have shut down



Actor is struggling to learn French

Brad Pitt admits his mind isn't as agile as it once was.

The actor, who is currently based in Berlin, is planning to move to France with partner Angelina Jolie and their six kids next year.



But he can't get to grips with the language.

‘Ange and I are trying to learn French,’ he says.

‘But she’s better at it than I am. Some of my brain cells seem to have shut down, so I’m struggling.

I can say “merci beaucoup” and that’s about it.’

Adopted son Maddox puts his dad to shame.

‘

Our seven-year-old rips it, man,’ Brad, 45, tells Hello!



‘He’s fantastic, so good. It’s really humiliating – but we’re really proud of him.’

Brad and Ange, 33, are also parents to five-month-old twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon, daughter Shiloh, 2, and adopted kids Pax, 4, and Zahara, 3.

Source

No comments: