Sunday, December 07, 2008

Britney admits she hates working out at the gym



Britney Spears did a lot of exercise to get her body back in shape.

But she admits she hates dragging herself to the gym.

‘It isn't fun [for me], so to do it every day would be horrible,’ she says. ‘Three days a week is cool, even two.

'It makes me feel good and feel like I've done something. It's important to take care of your body.’

Britney found it difficult to tone up after having sons Jayden James, 2, and Sean Preston, 3.

‘I have had to work hard at getting [my body] back to where it used to be,' she says.

'I used to be obsessed with working out. But I can't get motivated right now because I'm so focused on my music.’

Britney handed over custody of the boys to ex-husband Kevin Federline earlier this year.

She now has two overnight visits with them each week.

Photo and Source

No comments: