Monday, December 01, 2008

Christina Aguilera's son locket




Christina Aguilera always wears a locket with a picture of her son.
The 27-year-old singer - who gave birth to Max in January - loves the Stephen Webster locket which husband Jordan Bratman had specially made for her first Mother's Day in May.

Speaking about the exclusive piece of jewellery, which features Max's name, a diamond sword and a blood drop design, she said: "I love the symbolism of the blood droplet. It's like Max pierced my heart."
Christina also revealed the only time she has never worn any jewellery is when she was in labour with Max.

When asked if it is ever inappropriate to don necklaces, earrings, rings or bracelets, Christina replied: "Not appropriate is not something I live by. Probably the only time I did not wear jewellery was when I gave birth to my son, and only then because I was so swollen."

Source

No comments: