Friday, December 05, 2008

Clint Eastwood's 'dysfunctional' love




Clint Eastwood loves his "dysfunctional family", despite having his seventh child at the age of 66.

The Oscar-winning director - who has seven children with four different women - has learned to accept his unusual private life.

Clint, who is married to journalist Dina Ruiz, said: "I love my dysfunctional family. Dina fell pregnant on our honeymoon. After a few weeks, she said she felt a little nausea.

"She asked me to stop at a gas station so she could buy one of those sticks. She came back and said, 'We're pregnant.' At least nobody stood there with a shotgun when we got married!"

Clint, now 78, also revealed he has no intention of retiring because he still has a huge amount of interest in the movie industry.

He added to Parade magazine: "I just ran into a guy a little younger than me. He says, 'I'm going to retire.' I say, 'Wait for me. Keep going.' Everybody in my generation, once you get in the seventh decade, they go, 'Well, what the hell. I'm on bonus time!' But no, I would never want to give it up. Never would."

Source

No comments: