Sunday, December 14, 2008

Enrique Iglesias puckers up with Anna Kournikova lookalike



ENRIQUE IGLESIAS puckers up with an ANNA KOURNIKOVA lookalike on stage in London.


The Spanish heartthrob - who has been fighting reports he has split up from the real deal after moving out of the tennis beauty's home in Miami last month - invited thrilled fan Maria Carroll up on stage after spotting her in the audience at Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball.

Serenading female fans during a rendition of Hero has become something of a trademark for Enrique.

However I'm sure Anna will not be to thrilled to see her boyfriend of seven years following his actions up with a snog and a feel of her bum.

Enrique recently told a magazine a row with Anna about his dogs forced him to look for a new pad.

He said: "She kicked me out.

"We had a fight. We did make up, but she didn’t let me move back in. It was a stupid fight – something about my dogs.

Chest to far? ... Enrique gets close

"I'll move back when she lets me."

However on this form, I don't reckon Enrique should hold his breath.

Photo and Source

No comments: