Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kerry Katona: I am a recovering alcoholic



Kerry Katona says she no longer has a drinking problem.

The reality TV star came clean about her past in an interview last month.

‘Four years ago I was diagnosed as an alcoholic after a stay in The Priory clinic,' she said.

'This is not common knowledge as I've never admitted it before.

'This is an ongoing battle I will face for the rest of my life.'

But now she says she’s completely recovered.

‘I’m not an alcoholic!’ she tells OK! ‘I turned to alcohol as a problem-solver four years ago and have a drink now and again.

'I had problems and I wanted to block them all out so I turned to drink and drugs for three months.’

Kerry, 28, sparked concern for her health when she slurred her words during an interview on This Morning in October.

She said her bipolar medication was to blame.

Photo and Source

No comments: