Saturday, December 06, 2008

Kevin Federline: Rapper says he just wants the best for their children



Kevin Federline has rubbished reports that he only wanted custody of his kids with Britney Spears so he could get his hands on a slice of her fortune.

The rapper says he was concerned about spending time with Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2.

‘My first question to [my lawyer] was: "Am I ever going to be able to see my children?"’ he says.

‘I told him that I would spend every last dime that I had to make sure that my children are OK. That's all that mattered.

'I didn't know how much power Britney had. That really scared me.’

Britney, 27, handed over full custody of the boys to Kevin, 30, in the summer.

They have now reached an agreement where she has the boys overnight twice a week.

‘It's totally turning around,’ he tells People. ‘It works out that [the kids] get to see her.

'It doesn't have to be completely perfect, but the foundation is there.’

Kevin is also dad to Kori, 6, and Kaleb, 4, with ex Shar Jackson, 32.

IVideo News Network Video: K-Fed dishes dirt on Britney

Photo and Source

No comments: