Sunday, December 07, 2008

Kevin Ferderline revealed having children took toll on his marriage to Britney Spears



Kevin Federline has revealed that having children took its toll on his marriage to Britney Spears.

The couple struggled to find time to spend together because they were so busy looking after Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2.

‘It's hard enough to be in a marriage, and then have a kid, then kids – it changes everything,’ he says.

‘For me, I'd become more concerned with my children. Not that I ignored Britney, but my kids are always most important.’

Kevin, 30, and Britney, 27, split in 2006. But he admits it was unexpected.

‘We were having complications,’ he tells People. ‘But I was trying to work stuff out with her and she didn't even talk to me and went behind my back and filed [for divorce]. [I was] completely blindsided.’

Kevin is also dad to Kori, 6, and Kaleb, 4, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, 32.

Photo and Source

No comments: