Saturday, December 06, 2008

Tom Cruise: It was love at first sight when he first met Katie Holmes



Tom Cruise wanted to marry Katie Holmes as soon as he met her.

The couple got engaged three years ago, just two months after they went public with their romance.

And Tom, 46, says he bought her the ring after their first date.

‘I knew I wanted to marry Kate when I met her,’ he says.

‘At one point, I thought she was going to ask me to marry her first and I put her off by changing the subject. I wanted to ask her.’

Katie, 29, who always dreamed of being his wife when she was growing up, admits she was completely swept off her feet.

‘He was so warm, and I thought, “Wow,”’ she tells the New York Times Style magazine.

‘I thought, “You can be a superstar and a human being.” He made me feel so amazing.’

The Hollywood stars married in November 2006, seven months after having daughter Suri, now 2.

Photo and Source

No comments: