Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Victoria Beckham: I've never made friends easily



Posh says it doesn’t come naturally to her

Victoria Beckham admits she can find it difficult to make chums.

But Posh says she doesn't need to seek the approval of others.

‘I don't really care what people think,’ she says. ‘I never made friends easily.

'For years, when I was in the Spice Girls, those were my four best friends and we stuck up for each other. Now I've got David.’

Victoria, 34, says she has made some showbiz pals who know what it's like to live in the media spotlight.

'I don't read the stuff that's written about us,’ she tells The Times.

'Some of the people that I'm friends with in America - you know, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - they get it too and we laugh about all these stupid things.'

Source

No comments: