Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Will Smith's wife advice





Will Smith's wife Jada gave him advice before he shot a sex scene in new movie 'Seven Pounds'.

The married actor - who plays an IRS agent who changes the lives of seven strangers in the new film - found it difficult to cope with the saucy scene and so turned to his spouse for tips.

He revealed: "Jada said, 'Listen, I know you're uncomfortable, but you better not embarrass me.' She said, 'When you do that love scene, you better show 'em what you're working with!' "

Will - who raises three children with wife Jada Pinkett Smith - added he couldn't believe he was in bed with Rosario for the scene, and struggled to maintain his composure.

He added: "I think women, they can kind of separate stuff. But for me, I'm lying in the bed with Rosario Dawson. It was throwing me off a little bit!

"My grandmother was really firm about how men are supposed to treat women, so for me, my worst nightmare is for an actress to feel like I'm taking this opportunity to get a little quickie feel - you know, some legal cheating going on!"

Source

No comments: