Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jessica Simpson ignored critics by performing in figure hugging clothes






Jessica Simpson ignored her critics by performing in a figure-hugging jacket and skin-tight trousers last night.

The singer's apparent weight gain was criticized when she sang in Florida last weekend.


And she made a thinly veiled retort to the jibes at a concert in Charlottesville, Virginia.

'Please remember, no matter what you go through in life, somebody else might have it harder,’ she told her fans.

'I feel like in our world today we focus on so many things that are completely pointless.

'Thank you for your support. Stay positive, and pray out loud.'

Meanwhile, TV star Kim Kardashian has defended Jessica: ‘Call me crazy, but when I saw the picture, I was like, "Oh my God, Jessica looks hot!"’

IVideo News Network Entertainment Video: SNTV - Jessica Simpson dukes it out with critics

Source: Ivnnetwork/Entertainment

No comments: