Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jordan reignited her feud with Victoria Beckham by claiming she had no support from her



JORDAN has reignited her feud with VICTORIA BECKHAM by claiming she received no support from the former SPICE GIRL when she was cheated on - just like CHERYL COLE.

X Factor judge Cheryl criticized Posh for not getting in contact after The Sun revealed hubby ASHLEY'S romp with a hairdresser, despite her fellow WAG experiencing similar problems with ex-England captain DAVID.

Now Jordan, real name Katie Price, says Posh also offered her no support when ex-boyfriend DANE BOWERS did the dirty, even though they were friends at the time.

Jordan told OK!: "When I knew Victoria, I was going out with Dane Bowers. He cheated on me and she didn't offer me any support.

Back in the day ... a younger Jordan with Dane Bowers did the dirty, even though they were friends at the time.

Jordan told OK!: "When I knew Victoria, I was going out with Dane Bowers. He cheated on me and she didn't offer me any support.

"It turns out Dane was actually sh*gging her mate, so that was the problem."

Reality TV star and model Jordan also had some harsh words to say about Celebrity Big Brother contestant LUCY PINDER.

The glamor girls have been trading insults ever since Lucy entered the house.

Jordan hit back at Lucy's claim that Jordan was "vile and jealous" by taking a snipe at her career fortunes.

She said: "She always said she would never get her t*ts out and eventually she did, so obviously the job offers were drying up a bit."

Jordan left her cruel lest jibe to the end, adding: "I think she sounds like a man."

Photo and Source

No comments: