Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lindsay Lohan's photo shoot with Interview Magazine



Cover star ... Interview mag
Credits: MERT & MARCUS/INTERVIEW MAGAZINE

OH THIGH goodness!

LINDSAY LOHAN reaches for the stars in a heart-stopping New York photo shoot.

The Mean Girls actress shows off her slender frame and flowing locks in classy shots for Interview magazine.

There’s also plenty of toned thigh on display for good measure, courtesy of a flesh-baring mini dress.

Though the pics break new ground for Lindsay, the star admitted her chequered past is still hampering her bid for credibility in the world of showbiz.

She told the mag: “The worst part is, in terms of what people see of me, I have become this girl who just loves to be photographed, doesn’t know how to focus, doesn’t know how to work on set, just loves the attention, knows how to go out at night, knows how to party.

“And you know what? I was 20 years old. I never went to college. And I lived maybe six months out of my life like that, doing something wrong, and then I stopped.

“God forbid I should have ever learned my lesson.”

Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

Photos and Source

No comments: