Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lindsay Lohan upset at the mess she made of her life

Lindsay Lohan claims her acting career deserves to be on a par with Scarlett Johansson's.

She says the roles she's offered aren't of the same caliber because of her image in the media.

‘What hurts me the most is that I work just as hard as any other actress around my age, like Scarlett Johansson,' she tells Interview magazine.

'But I just don't get the opportunities that they get.

‘People are so distracted by the mess that I created in my life. But that doesn't mean it's going to last forever.’

And Lindsay, 22, who has been to rehab, thinks fellow stars get the wrong impression of her.

‘Even other actors - I mean, great actors who I want to work with - have such a misconception of who I am because of all the things that get said about me.’

IVideo News Network Entertainment Video: SNTV - Big mess for the Lohan

Source: Ivnnetwork (IVideo News)

No comments: