Saturday, January 24, 2009

Miley Cyrus doesn't have issues with her ex- Nick Jonas



IT seems unlike the rest of us, MILEY CYRUS doesn't have any issues with her ex.

Or his family.

Or just about anything in fact.

The teen sensation has spilled the beans on her relationship with former flame NICK JONAS and it seems everything has worked out perfectly.

Miley said: "I was hanging out with the JONAS BROTHERS at the Inaugural Cconcert. That was really good.

"And we are friends... I love the JoBros."

The Hannah Montana actress was even spotted hugging her ex at the gig on Monday night.

She added: "I love Nicky. I do love him. I love Kevin. I love Joe. I love Frankie. I love all the boys."

Miley couldn't resist mentioning her so-called Disney rivals DEMI LOVATO and SELENA GOMEZ.

She said: "So everyone thinking there's a big feud between me... and Selena and Demi. Actually, I'm going to have meatloaf with Demi tonight. I'm riding my bike to Demi's house. So I'm going to be partying with Demi 'cause we're friends and I love her and she always is there for me. She is one of my bestest friends.

"And so we have moved on and it's good for everyone else to too... so everyone needs to back off the feud, 'cause we're over. I've always been one to be honest."

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Photo and Source

No comments: