Sunday, January 25, 2009

Miley Cyrus is still close with ex- boyfriend Nick Jonas



Miley Cyrus is still close with ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas.

The teen actress, 16, had a 2-year relationship with the Jonas Brothers rocker and was heartbroken when it ended.

But last week they were spotted hugging at Barack Obama’s inaugural ceremony.

‘I love Nicky. I do love him,’ she admits. ‘I know you guys saw me, I was hanging out with the Jonas Brothers at the inaugural. That was really good. And we are friends. I love the JoBros.’

Miley has also set the record straight about her friendship with actresses Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.

‘So everyone thinking there's a big feud between me and Selena and Demi,’ she says.

‘Actually, I'm going to have meatloaf with Demi tonight. I'm riding my bike to Demi's house. So I'm going to be partying with Demi 'cause we're friends and I love her and she always is there for me. She is one of my bestest friends.’

Last year, it was rumoured that Nick and Selena were dating.

Photo and Source

No comments: