Sunday, January 25, 2009

Paris Hilton: 'London is my favorite city in the world'



Party princess Paris Hilton has been looking for a new friend – in the UK.

She's been jetting between London and her Hollywood home to audition 12 wannabe bosom buddies for new 8-part reality TV show Paris Hilton’s British Best Friend.

‘I love London. It’s my favorite city in the world,’ Paris, 27, tells Now. ‘I like that everyone’s real – everyone’s so sophisticated and elegant. I’d love to live here one day.'

The contestants have been sharing Paris's crazy jetset lifestyle and making themselves available whenever she's said 'Jump!'

‘Everyone had a great time. They were really appreciative and all came up to me and told me: “Thanks so much,”’ she says.

‘By the end, one of them will be joining me in my life and I’ll have found my British best friend.’

Photo and Source

No comments: