Thursday, January 29, 2009

Scarlett Johansson crazy for love




Scarlett Johansson is "in love with love".

The 'He's Just Not That Into You' star, who married her boyfriend Ryan Reynolds in a secret ceremony in September, is still crazy for Ryan but isn't sure if the romance will fade in time.

When asked about the impact marriage has on relationships, Scarlett replied: "I have no perspective on that - you should ask me in 25 years.

"I am really in love with love. I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a real lover."

The 24-year-old actress also revealed she regularly encourages her friends to end their relationships when they turn to her for advice.

She added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "My friends and I talk about relationships and I probably over-analyse everything. But I usually come back to the same thing, 'If this person is making you crazy or doubt yourself, then get rid of him.'

"I always sort of come back to that. Whether or not my girlfriends stay with the guy at the time, they usually end up parting ways in the end.

"It sounds like I'm breaking people up all over the place, doesn't it?"

Source

No comments: