Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Angelina Jolie doesn't like movies




Angelina Jolie hates watching herself on screen.

The Oscar-winning actress feels so uncomfortable watching her movies she hasn't seen many of her box office hits.

She said: "There's a film or two I haven't seen."

The 33-year-old actress - who raises six children with her partner Brad Pitt - explained: "I don't really like to watch movies. I love to watch Brad's movies though."

Despite her recent award nominations for her 'Changeling' role, Angelina ranked her acting career as fourth in her list of priorities. Being a mother to her children came first, being "a woman to Brad" was second and her charity work was third.

Angelina also revealed she plans to act "less and less in the future".

Last November, Angelina - who has three adopted children, Maddox, seven, four-year-old Pax and Zahara, three, along with two-year-old biological daughter Shiloh and baby twins Knox and Vivienne - revealed she plans to "fade away" from Hollywood to spend more time raising her family.

She said: "I don't plan to keep acting for very long. I will take a break for a year. And then one film a year, one film every three years, one film every six years. I'll just fade away and wait to be a grandma one day. I have it all planned."

Source

No comments: