Saturday, February 21, 2009

Britney Spears welcomes her former assistant Felicia Culotta back with open arms



BRITNEY has welcomed her former assistant back on board with open arms.

FELICIA CULOTTA - who worked with the Womanizer singer during her rise to fame in 1998 until 2007 - has returned to work with the popstar.

She took on the role of chaperone as soon as Britney signed to Jive Records as Brit's mum LYNNE was busy caring for her then 6-year-old sister JAMIE LYNN.

Felicia even played a teacher in the video for debut song Baby, One More Time in which Brit donned a school uniform.

Posted on Britney's official website, Felicia wrote: "Britney has always held a special place in my heart, and over the course of the last year I have seen her work harder than she ever has in her entire life.

"I felt I had to be part of this exciting time in Britney's career. I love Britney and missed her dearly."

Photo and Source

No comments: