Thursday, February 05, 2009

Curry fan Keira Knightley




Keira Knightley loves curry.

The British actress' perfect night is to sit at home with a spicy Indian meal and some beer.

Describing her dream evening Keira, 23, said: "An Indian takeaway on the sofa - chicken Tikka Jalfrezi and Dhingri Mutter [peas and mushrooms] washed down with a bottle of Cobra beer."

'The Duchess' star has once again dispelled rumours she is anorexic and fears the constant speculation about her weight could damage her so far extremely successful career.

She added: "The rumours could potentially ruin my career because, if I had been ill, there is no way I would be able to do the action movies that I do - I wouldn't be hired."

Keira says the claims are particularly hurtful to her as her family has a history of the eating disorder.

She added: "I've got a lot of experience with anorexia. It was in my family. My grandmother and my great-grandmother suffered from it, so I don't think it's anything to be taken lightly."

Source

No comments: