Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dita Von Teese Prepares For Ex-lovers




Dita Von Teese always looks her best in case she runs into a former lover.
The burlesque dancer - who is divorced from rocker Marilyn Manson - is convinced she will bump into an old flame if she leaves the house bare-faced.

She explained: "I have this theory that the more you let your guard down and get lazy with your looks you will run into your ex-boyfriend or his new girlfriend. The key is taking a moment for yourself."

Dita performed two seductive routines at a party to launch her friend Amanda Eliasch's new book 'Cloak And Dagger Butterfly' on Tuesday (17.01.09).

During one, she slowly stripped to a diamond-encrusted G-string before slipping into a gold bath full of bubbles.

For the second, Dita performed her renowned Martini glass routine, which sees her dancing before splashing around in the over-sized goblet.

However, the star revealed she has not always been so confident and started dancing to help improve her self-esteem.

She told Fox News: "I'm not confident at all. That's how I started doing what I do. I felt very ordinary and not very glamorous so I decided one day that I was going to have to just make my own dream world."I do things that make me feel confident, like doing my hair, putting my red lipstick on, having my nails done and just pampering myself so I'm ready to face the world."

Source

No comments: